09 May 2009

So soon...

Friends

In less than a few weeks, we'll be heading to Glasgow, Scotland & I'm so stoked! It's been almost a year since I was there last & I miss my friends, the green, the cool dampness... Ah! I'm so excited to be heading back.

Only yesterday, I learned that Glasgow City Mission (http://glasgowcitymission.com/) will be hosting us in their building for FREE! Which means that we'll be able to spend a Saturday in Stirling, checking our the town & the castle. I'm stoked for this 'cause I've never been to Stirling before! & we'll be able to spend a few days & a couple nights in Iona again for our holiday. I just bought our 2 nights (16 & 17 June) yesterday so it's becoming more and more real to me each day!

If you'd like to read more about our travels, keep checking back... I'm hoping that this will be the year that we 'blog all the way through the trip instead of slacking off about week 3 :) & I'm hoping to keep this 'blog going for each year after this so that we won't keep changing urls every year! So please check back & see what we're up to...

...ben mercer

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! We'll be praying for you all and safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete