09 June 2013

1st weekend continued

We got to reconnect with Bill, Ovi, Max, Carol, and so many others we've met from previous years and we also got to meet new friends! It was such a wonderful day!

At one point, I was chatting with someone and I look to see Grant and Ewan, the Executive Director and Program Manager from Glasgow City Mission hanging about! I went over and talked with Grant who said he'd been a part of Mosaic for a few months now and he'd brought Ewan along for the day!  So not only did I get to introduce Stuart and Linsey to Mosaic folk, but Mission folk as well!  

It has seriously been a prayer of mine for years that these people would meet and it did!  Not only did it happen while I was there, but on the same day!  God is so incredibly awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment